Re: A Laundry-List of Issues

Dave, Brian, et al --

...and then David Yitzchak Cohen said...
%
% On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 09:32:00AM -0800, Brian M. Sutin wrote:
%
% > I have recently been trying to use Mutt from home to remotely read
% > my mail.  I have a list of bugs/issues/whatever that I have run into
% > Issue 5:
% >
% >     Mutt needs to flush the GPG/PGP passphrase if it is entered wrong.
Otherwise
% >     it doesn't prompt again, and mutt has to be restarted to send signed
mail.
%
% There's a patch available for that.  Take a look at the recent mutt-dev
% archives, or buzz me privately and I'll forward you a copy of the
% relevent post.

Somebody bothered to write a freakin' patch for that?!?  Just hit Ctrl-F
to 'F'orget the passphrase if you botch it.

HTH & HAND & Happy Holidays

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"