Re: [TOT] Screen Grabbing?

Dave --

...and then David Yitzchak Cohen said...
%
% On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 08:58:40PM -0500, David T-G wrote:
% > ...and then David Yitzchak Cohen said...
% > %
% > % Now, I have.  Not only are colors lost, but even the status bar and
% >
% > That certainly surprises me...
%
% Wait, in your setup the colors stay?  If so, I'll dig through the manual
% with a fine-tooth comb for some attribute setting, and see what I should
% set it to.

I never said that.  I don't use color :-)

%
% > % taskbar are lost.  (Only the workspace taskbar stays.)
% >
% > Did you hardcopy from the outermost screen, of course?
%
% Yeah, when I hardcopy from the inner screen, its own taskbar (i.e.,
% the workspace taskbar) is lost, as well.

Ah, well.

%
%  - Dave

HTH & HAND & Happy Holidays