Re: [TOT] Screen Grabbing?

Dave --

...and then David Yitzchak Cohen said...
%
% On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 10:34:03PM -0500, David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:
%
% > Does anybody know off-hand how to grab screenshots in the console without
%
% I just realized I wasn't being very helpful in explaining what I'm
% looking for, so here goes:
%
% a) I'm trying to find some way of getting a text (with ANSI escape
% sequences for attributes) representation of the screen.

Have you tried a screen hardcopy (ctrl-a h for normal folks)?

HTH & HAND & Happy Holidays

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"