Re: can you use tag-prefix to save many messages to one folder?

Allister --

...and then Allister MacLeod said...
%
% On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 11:42:16PM -0500, Allister MacLeod wrote:
% > Thanks again for your help.. I feel kind of foolish, but I suppose it
% > often helps just to have another brain look at the situation. :^)
%
% Oh.. and in case it wasn't clear from my previous message, using
% tag-prefix with the normal non-macro save-message works just fine.

<dryly>
Well, not from the original, anyway, where it wasn't clear that you were
using a macro in the first place :-)
</dryly>

%
% Ja,