Re: please explain purpose of pgp_decode_command/pgp_good_sign

Hi again, all --

...and then David T-G said...
%
% ...and then Thomas Roessler said...
% %
% % On 2003-12-17 00:56:36 -0500, David T-G wrote:
% %
% % > Mine is unset and things work for me :-)
% %
% % You should need it to diagnose signed, encrypted messages.

I stand corrected; it appears that I do, in fact, need it.  I never
noticed that down in the status line I'd get

  PGP signature could NOT be verified

since I was reading the PGP output in the message body.  Sure enough,
setting it to a substring like "Good signature from" changes my status
line message to match.

Gee, you learn something new every day :-)

Thanks & HAND & Happy Holidays

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"