errors in sourcing

Hi!

Today I got really interesting problem. I have in my muttrc the
following hook

folder-hook 'mutt|vim' source ~/.mutt/list_folder

The list_folder file contains just this.

set sort=threads
set index_format="%4C %Z %{%d/%m} %-15.15F (%?M?#%3M&%4l?) %s"
exec collapse-all

This set up was working for half a year now. But today I started to get
error when entering these folders. I couldn't catch exact error text
since it was displayed for short time only, but it was talking about
sourcing problems in list_folder file. As result none of the above
commands was executed.

Just in case I've deleted all messages that came today, but the problem
didn't go away. It disappeared only after I restarted mutt. I wonder if
someone else has experienced the same thing, or is it a known problem?

Andrei

$ mutt -v
Mutt 1.4.1i (2003-03-19)
Copyright (C) 1996-2002 Michael R. Elkins and others.
Mutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `mutt -vv'.
Mutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `mutt -vv' for details.

System: Linux 2.4.21 (i686) [using ncurses 5.2]
Compile options:
-DOMAIN
-DEBUG
-HOMESPOOL  -USE_SETGID  +USE_DOTLOCK  -DL_STANDALONE
+USE_FCNTL  -USE_FLOCK
-USE_POP  -USE_IMAP  -USE_GSS  -USE_SSL  -USE_SASL
+HAVE_REGCOMP  -USE_GNU_REGEX
+HAVE_COLOR  +HAVE_START_COLOR  +HAVE_TYPEAHEAD  +HAVE_BKGDSET
+HAVE_CURS_SET  +HAVE_META  +HAVE_RESIZETERM
+HAVE_PGP  -BUFFY_SIZE -EXACT_ADDRESS  -SUN_ATTACHMENT
+ENABLE_NLS  -LOCALES_HACK  +HAVE_WC_FUNCS  +HAVE_LANGINFO_CODESET
+HAVE_LANGINFO_YESEXPR
+HAVE_ICONV  -ICONV_NONTRANS  +HAVE_GETSID  -HAVE_GETADDRINFO
ISPELL="/usr/bin/ispell"
SENDMAIL="/usr/sbin/sendmail"
MAILPATH="/var/mail"
PKGDATADIR="/usr/share/mutt"