Re: please explain purpose of pgp_decode_command/pgp_good_sign

David

I would guess GPG is more predictable and well behaved partially
because it is open source?

If I use GPG do I need pgp_good_sign??  I suppose one

test is to omit it and see if all is well still.

Chris

--
_______________________________________

Christian Seberino, Ph.D.