Re: docs

Dave --

...and then David Yitzchak Cohen said...
%
% On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 10:32:43AM -0500, David T-G wrote:
% > IMHO, you're missing the point; the docs on the web page are for the
% > stable version.  I could accept the argument that perhaps devel docs
% > should *also* be available for reading on the web site, but never that
% > they should replace the stable version.
%
% That's all I'm asking for.  If I came across as asking for them to
% replace the 1.4.x docs, I screwed up real bad :-(

I don't know about to anyone else, but that's what I got.  You can
perhaps now understand the vociferosity, so to speak, of my response.

Both versions is fine with me and even makes some sense; I'd be all
for it.  And now I don't have to explain why I'd pick the one I do if
it were to be the only one :-)

%
% Once again, I'd like to appologize if I came across as asking for "cp
% 1.5.x/docs webtree/docs" ... I meant "cp 1.5.x/docs webtree/1.5.x/docs"
% only :-)

Oh, stop apologizing all over yourself :-) and shoot a note to the
webmaster asking for the "current released devel version" docs to be
available from the web page a la the "current stable release" docs.

%
%  - Dave

HTH & HAND

:-D