Re: How to change From: and other headers according to language

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 08:36:16AM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> These commands can be used to execute arbitrary configuration commands
> based upon recipients of the message.  pattern is a regular expression
> matching the desired address.  command is executed when regexp matches
> recipients of the message.

And here's the answer to the original query.  Thanks for posting that,
Patrick.  I read over and over that section, but the meaning was not
sinking in.  I wasn't able to make the connection that "when regexp
matches recipients of the message" means "~t" and only that.

So searching on "~h" is not supported; and, if I read that strictly,
neither is "~y" (though I haven't had the time to verify that).  Sorry
to have shot off a bug report with that "flea" thingie, when what I
should have done is a feature request.

henry