Re: How to change From: and other headers according to language

* On 2003.12.05, in <20031205140019.GO2823@xxxxxxx>,
*       "David Yitzchak Cohen" <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oops, stupid me ... it never occurred to me that my installed docs might
> be more up-to-date than the online version ... LOL. . .

Yes, that's correct. You would do well to let things occur to you before
insulting people on-record for telling you facts. It would save you from
spending so much of your lifespan posting to mutt lists, too. René was
not wrong.

The manual on mutt.org is generally meant to be for the current "stable"
release. (I'm not sure, offhand, whether it's in fact current.) The
current "development" release's manual is not at the web page. But it is
in the tarball, and if it's not in a binary package you intalled mutt
from, you should complain to the packager.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 University of Chicago > NSIT > VDN > ENSS > ENSA > You are here