Re: How to change From: and other headers according to language

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 02:12:29PM -0600, David Champion wrote:

> * On 2003.12.05, in <20031205140019.GO2823@xxxxxxx>,
> *     "David Yitzchak Cohen" <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Oops, stupid me ... it never occurred to me that my installed docs might
> > be more up-to-date than the online version ... LOL. . .
>
> Yes, that's correct. You would do well to let things occur to you before
> insulting people on-record for telling you facts.

Nah, that'd be downright boring ;-)

(Sorry René, BTW!)

> It would save you from
> spending so much of your lifespan posting to mutt lists, too. René was
> not wrong.

I don't mind posting to mutt lists (whether it's to insult someone, or
to appologize for wrongly insulting him), and it's rather easy to block
anything sent by me for those who don't want to read anything I type.
(Anybody in that category hopefully runs a SPAM filter - put me in
your blacklist, or assign a -3million score or a +3million weight to
anything sent by me, and you're in business.  If you use my filter,
just make a template like ".*From: lista?s(+.+?)?@bigfatdave.com.*"
and you're vaccinated against all my mailing list postings.)

> The manual on mutt.org is generally meant to be for the current "stable"
> release. (I'm not sure, offhand, whether it's in fact current.) The
> current "development" release's manual is not at the web page.

Is there any real reason not to put it there, as well?  I don't see any
downside, and I've already pointed out some upsides.

> But it is
> in the tarball,

Yes, the stable manual is in the stable tarball, too.  Who needs an
online version, then?

> and if it's not in a binary package you intalled mutt
> from, you should complain to the packager.

As I said before, I di'n't install no stinkin' Mutt from no stinkin'
binary package ;-P

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel