Re: [OT] About OT & GPG Headers (was: Re: Backlogging Mutt?)

G'day David,

*Laughing*  Breaking my own rule almost immediately!

* David Yitzchak Cohen <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [031205 10:22]:
> IMHO, people who want to stick to the topic should simply delete (or
> toss from procmailrc) OT messages without having to read them.  This is

I like that.  Never even crossed my mind...  /dev/null all message
with [OT] in the title.  Nice.

> The primary advantage of maintaining threads that go OT is that they
> tend to come back on-topic in a totally different place with a brand
> new perspective on something fundamental;

As evidenced here...

Oh, and related to the "Header Madness"(?) thread from before, there
is a small(ish) thread on gnupg-users about what is the appropriate
naming for GPG/Open-PGP detail headers.  I used your umpteen
X-GPG.... headers as an example.  Politely of course.  :)

Well, I'm shutting up again and trying to get some work done.

Cheers,

S.