Re: Backlogging Mutt?

* Ricky Buchanan <rb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-12-2003 20:08]:

[`Sec`'s backlog patch]
> Does it count *unread* mail or just *unswered* email?

<annoyed>
*Read* the webpage.
</annoyed>

> I'd configure/hack it up for the latter, and turn it on just for my
> personal mailbox, to give people an idea of how many personal emails
> I had unanswered.  Useful-ish information, at least, since the only
> ones I keep in that email box are emails I am intending to answer,
> and at the moment it's >200 so ... well ,... 'nuff said.

Why do people have to read in your header how many personal mails you
have not *answered* yet?  To check whether you neglect your friends?

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

Like a blind man in an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through.
-Frank Drebin, "Naked Gun 33 1/3:  The Final Insult"