Re: Backlogging Mutt?

At 3:06 AM PST on December 1 Stewart V. Wright sent off:
> * René Clerc <rene@xxxxxxxx> [031201 10:39]:
> >
> >   http://www.42.org/~sec/mutt/
> >
> > Google is your friend.
>
> ...but apparently Stefan isn't:
>
>    "Please do not distribute this patch without my permission."
>

> Hmm...
>
> Giving him the benefit of the doubt, we should wait to hear why the
> patch is so important.   :-)

Maybe he agrees with me that people should make more of an effort to read all
of their email, or at least all of the new email in a folder, before emailing
anything out. That way they avoid duplicating already sent messages, and
possible footinmouthitis.

Perhaps the patch is unfinished, and on its way to disabling sending when
X-Current-Backlog > 0.  (No smiley today - the random quote scares me.)

And why "Current" instead of something more informative like "Email"?

--
GPG/PGP Keys: http://astro.utoronto.ca/~reid/pgp.html
The hateful :) means `just kidding' and is used by people who would dot their