Re: Backlogging Mutt?

G'day David,

* David Yitzchak Cohen <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [031202 11:51]:

> I'm begining to regret having asked how you did that ... the amount of
> argument that has gone on over it!  I seem to be really good at starting
> these types of never-ending threads, eh?

You and me both!  I'd like it if people on certain lists (*hint*
*hint*) took WOT discussions they way that they are generally
intended:
  "My day at work/school/home has been sufficiently bad that a
   mindless, pointless and daft comment is needed to lighten things up
   and IS NOT intended to cause offence, discomfort, or _god forbid_ a
   serious reply!"

Sadly this is not usually the case.  I don't know if it is a language
thing - I know that my ability to "get" jokes in German is
non-existent so I have a great deal of respect for the ESL (English as
a Second Language) people on this list...  Saying that it is not
always ESL types that go off the deep end.  Oh, and before anyone
take anything in this paragraph personally, I am talking in a general
sense and NOT thinking of anyone on this list!!!!!!!

So...I'm gonna keep my mouth shut unless I have something serious to
say.  :(

OT:  Perhaps there is a call for a mutt-users-WOT list...

*Ducking for cover*

S.