Re: Courier-imapd imap folders and new mail notification

On Fri, Nov 28, 2003 at 11:17:37AM +0100, Andrei A. Voropaev wrote:

> >         (Courier-imapd + mutt) still don't report any new messages
> > whatsoever.
>
> If you search mail archive then you probably find around 10 or 15
> threads with the same question. And as far as I remember this problem
> was not solved. So I guess you won't get an answer now. That's the
> reason I don't use imap but use fetchmail instead :p

...or you can just switch to the WU-IMAPd instead, fetchmail all your
external mail into a local imapd, and be happy ;-P

Well, fine, IMAP (any IMAP) has lots of outstanding bugs in Mutt, but
still I prefer it.

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel