extending mutt with guile

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 05:50:06PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> You might even want to try it out or look at the source [0].  However,
> even if it is in a `usable' state, there is still quite some work to be
> done.

Hmm.. I'm having some trouble compiling it.  Many many "implicit
declaration" errors about functions like 'scm_uint2num' and stuff.
What version of Guile is it designed for?  I am trying to use the
Guile 1.6, as installed by Debian.
Also, do you have a CVS server for the source code, or should I just
go by your nightly snapshots?

Thanks,
 Allister