Re: Make unread the same as new

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 05:15:04PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 11:22:22PM +0900, Derek Martin wrote:
> > But still, I would not support that argument.  I acknowledge and
> > support the idea that others' use of mutt will differ from mine.  I
> > think that's the whole point of having a powerful, configurable mail
> > client.
> ... And that's the whole point of being able to use a common extension
> language such as Scheme to do so (which I'm working on).  ;-)

Really?  Cool!
If you'd like a little help, or even just another pair of eyes, let me
know.  Ever since I got interested in configuring mutt down to
itty-bitty details, I've thought that using Guile or something to
extend it would be a really neat idea.
Of course, I'm sure many people would want the configuration to be
fully backward-compatible with the current way .muttrc's work.

Anyway, please let me know how I can help with your project.  I'm
rather excited about it. :^)
(I'm also subscribed to mutt-dev, if it would be more appropriate to
discuss it there)

Cheers,
 Allister