Re: New marking for Inbox

Michael Tatge <Michael.Tatge@xxxxxx> said,
> * On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 Allister MacLeod (amacleod@xxxxxxxx) muttered:
> > Once marked as "old" their filenames were suffixed, as expected, with
> > a ",S" in the maildir. Once read, they were moved to the cur/
> > directory, also as expected.
>
> why don't you just unset mark_old?

I tried setting mark_old=no and sure enough, new messages remain marked
new in multiple sessions, but after the first time I view a box, the N
marker disappears from the mailbox list (mutt -y), so that's really no
help in the end :(

I'm really interested in some way that I can open mutt with -y
repeatedly and see N markers for the boxes that actually have messages
in them I haven't read yet. Including my inbox :P I wouldn't think this
would be too hard, but I guess it's more complex than I thought.

--
Aaron Bieber
-