Re: Stef Slamon: Was:Re: Stef Slamon STOP

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 07:48:04PM -0400, Jeff Kinz wrote:

> > And Michelle?  Before you get any more worked up, you might
> > want to consider using a somewhat less expensive way to read
> > email and save your empty threats for someone else.  Remember,
> > politeness counts  :)
>
> Actually Michelle was using the appropriate level of politeness
> for that type of problem.  You caused it and left her no channel
> except an email list as a way to contact you.

Well, that's not exactly true in this case.

She got through to the person who admins the box I use for my domains
and he passed it on to me.  She coulddn't contact me on via the list
because I wasn't seeing her posts.

One other individual on this list who also inadvertantly ended up
on my blacklist managed to contact me without a vugarity, exclaimation
point and threat filled email.  He got a much deserved apology for my
screw-up.  If Michelle had acted a tad less juvenile, she would have
gotten one too.

~Stef

--
          .com