Re: Stef Slamon STOP this Bullshit !!! [Was: Re: Please stop sending me emails]

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 08:53:44PM +0200, Michael Tatge wrote:

> > I must Download your bullshit with a CellPhone and 9600 BpS
> > (10¢/min) !!!
> >
> > If I get more Mails Back, I will contact your ISP and will
> > bill you !!!
>
> That's some anti-spam software gone wild. I was getting those messages
> from her for each of my postings here.
> Sending her a private mail, (after replying to a approving message) at
> least stopped that for me.
> Stefanie if you read this please have a close look into your setup once
> again.

It's been taken care of.  There was a misconfiguration that caused
a couple of folk to inadvertantly get thrown into my blacklist.

And Michelle?  Before you get any more worked up, you might want to
consider using a somewhat less expensive way to read email and save
your empty threats for someone else.  Remember, politeness counts  :)

~S

--
          .com
sms@xxxxxxxxxx            I love my country, but I fear my government.