Re: Stef Slamon STOP this Bullshit !!! [Was: Re: Please stop sending me emails]

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 04:23:17PM -0700, Stefanie Slamon wrote:
On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 08:53:44PM +0200, Michael Tatge wrote:

> I must Download your bullshit with a CellPhone and 9600 BpS > (10¢/min) !!! > > If I get more Mails Back, I will contact your ISP and will > bill you !!!

That's some anti-spam software gone wild. I was getting those messages
from her for each of my postings here.
Sending her a private mail, (after replying to a approving message) at
least stopped that for me.
Stefanie if you read this please have a close look into your setup once
again.

It's been taken care of.  There was a misconfiguration that caused
a couple of folk to inadvertantly get thrown into my blacklist.

And Michelle? Before you get any more worked up, you might want to consider using a somewhat less expensive way to read email and save your empty threats for someone else. Remember, politeness counts :)

Less expensive way?  Depending where in the world Michelle is, that price may
be a bargain.