Re: Stef Slamon STOP this Bullshit !!! [Was: Re: Please stop sending me emails]

* On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 Michelle Konzack (linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> On 2003-09-09 05:27:07, Stef Slamon wrote:
> >**** THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY ****
> >
> >Your e-mail message to me (see below) was not delivered. I am
> >no longer accepting mail from your address and/or domain.
> >
> Are you crazzy man ???
> I must Download your bullshit with a CellPhone and 9600 BpS (10¢/min) !!!
>
> If I get more Mails Back, I will contact your ISP and will bill you !!!

That's some anti-spam software gone wild. I was getting those messages
from her for each of my postings here.
Sending her a private mail, (after replying to a approving message) at
least stopped that for me.
Stefanie if you read this please have a close look into your setup once
again.

Michael
--
"It's God.  No, not Richard Stallman, or Linus Torvalds, but God."
(By Matt Welsh)

PGP-Key: http://www-stud.ims.uni-stuttgart.de/~tatgeml/public.key