Re: arbitrary header info in index_format?

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 07:20:13PM +0200, Hugues wrote:
> The  real solution  is simply  to edit  your ~/.spamassassin/user_conf
> file as follows in order to add a customised header tag like this ::

>      rewrite_subject  1
>      subject_tag      [SPAM] _HITS_ Pts;
That looks pretty good, but I would prefer it in a separate header.
What if I got the header to look like:

Can I use the 2.6 in the index_format somewhere?  When mutt reads the
mail, it parses up all the headers, I'm really just wondering if the
none standard headers end up in a usable variable.

    -Mike Arrison