Re: arbitrary header info in index_format?

        Hi there :)

En ce beau mardi 09 septembre, =E0 18 heures 12, Mike Arrison a racont=E9 :
Mike> Mutters,
Mike>     Is it possible to have things other than those listed in 'man
Mike>     muttrc' in my index_format line?  For instance, SpamAssassin puts a
Mike>     line like:
Mike>=20
Mike>     X-Spam-Status: No, hits=3D2.6 required=3D4.0
Mike>=20
Mike>     in the header.  I'd like the number 2.6 to appear in the
Mike>     index listing.  Is there a way to do a shell escape or something to
Mike>     write a script and awk out that number?  Or do I need a patch that
Mike>     hopefully exists somewhere?

Lol, I'm  just playing with  this powerful tool, and  searched exactly
for the same result as above these last days !
The  real solution  is simply  to edit  your ~/.spamassassin/user_conf
file as follows in order to add a customised header tag like this ::

     ________________
     rewrite_subject    1
     subject_tag        [SPAM] _HITS_ Pts;
     ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

This will make spamassassin adding the string "[SPAM] 2.6 Pts;" in the
beginning of the existing Subject: field.
However, it would only add a tag  in the case the mail you received is
considered as a spam, not the one it wouldn't.=20
But perhaps... look there, in that man page:

    man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf

Hoping it will help...

                                Hugues
    GnuPG NEW!fINGERpRINT 5c9148c69895d231632e 6f23c03bdfd21533658c
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ