Re: arbitrary header info in index_format?

* Hugues <hugues@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [09-09-2003 19:20]:

> The  real solution  is simply  to edit  your ~/.spamassassin/user_conf
> file as follows in order to add a customised header tag like this ::
>
>      ________________
>      rewrite_subject  1
>      subject_tag      [SPAM] _HITS_ Pts;
>
> This will make spamassassin adding the string "[SPAM] 2.6 Pts;" in the
> beginning of the existing Subject: field.

Define "real solution";  subject munging is generally considered a Bad
Thing (TM).  Many people blame SA doing this by default..

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx)

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars.
The rest I just squandered.
-George Best