Re: arbitrary header info in index_format?

Mike --

...and then Mike Arrison said...
%
% On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 07:20:13PM +0200, Hugues wrote:
% >      ________________
% >      rewrite_subject        1
% >      subject_tag    [SPAM] _HITS_ Pts;
% That looks pretty good, but I would prefer it in a separate header.

Agreed :-)

% What if I got the header to look like:
%

If you can do that, then use X-Label: instead.

%
% Can I use the 2.6 in the index_format somewhere?  When mutt reads the

If you do the above then you can use ~y to talk to it.  IIRC all of the
XL features are present in 1.5; if not, surf over to David Champion's web
site and pick up his enhancement patches.

[Gosh, I've been out of the mutt build loop for a looooong time!]

% mail, it parses up all the headers, I'm really just wondering if the
% none standard headers end up in a usable variable.

Basically no, but X-Label: is a standard non-standard header ;-)

%
%     -Mike Arrison
%

HTH & HAND