Re: where can I find info about collapse-all

* On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 Adam Kosmin (akosmin@xxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> Sorry for not noticing this the first time but I now see that everything
> works as it should. What's actually happening is that threads which
> contain unread messages are not getting folded. I'm researching this now
> and think I'll be able to find an answer :)

You unset collapse_unread. See section 6.3.24. in TFM.

HTH,

Michael
--
Linux poses a real challenge for those with a taste for late-night
hacking (and/or conversations with God).

PGP-Key: http://www-stud.ims.uni-stuttgart.de/~tatgeml/public.key