Re: where can I find info about collapse-all

Hi Adam,

* Adam Kosmin <akosmin@xxxxxxxxxx> [06-09-2003 21:13]:

> Using 1.5.4i, I see that <ESC>V I should be able to collapse all threads
> but this isn't working as expected. Is this feature incomplete? Also, I
> can't seem to find any information about it in 'man muttrc' or by
> looking in the HTML manual up on mutt.org

The feature works perfectly over here.  You won't find it in 'man
muttrc' because it isn't a muttrc directive, it's a function.  It is
mentioned in the manual, section 2.3

  http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-2.html#ss2.3

What problems are you experiencing using the feature?

HTH,

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx)

Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off
your shoes.
-Mickey Mouse