Re: Detecting new mail in mbox format

Hi Grant,

Grant Edwards wrote:

>  2) I just tried it, and it does nothing. It's bound to '.'.
>     When I hit '.' absolutely nothing happens. No IMAP commands
>     are sent to server to check either the current folder or
>     the folders in the "mailboxes" list.

I am using this to check for new mail on an IMAP server:

 bind index G imap-fetch-mail
 bind pager G imap-fetch-mail

I usually use a heavily patched version of mutt (1.5.18), but this should
work with a regular build as well.

Cheers,

Wolf
--
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the
Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.