Re: not all attachments shown in pager

++ 18/12/08 10:11 +0100 - Rejo Zenger:
>Aah. That makes sense. In a more simplified rendering:
>
>  1            multipart       mixed
>  2 ├─>                text            plain
>  3 └─>                message         rfc822
>  4   └─>      multipart       alternative
>  5     ├─>    text            plain
>  6     └─>    multipart       mixed
>  7       ├─>  text            html
>  8       ├─>  multipart       appledoubl
>  9       │ ├─>        application     applefile
> 10       │ └─>        application     msword
> 11       └─>  text            html
>
>So, at level 4 the "multipart/alternative" is shown and mutt's pager
>will show either level 5 or level 6, not both. As I have set
>
>  alternative_order text/plain text/html
>
>it will prefer level 5 attachment to level 6 as level 5 is text/plain.

That seems to work reliable. Setting multipart/alternative as the first
possibility to alternative_order makes it show the other part of the
message. Now, one last question, is it possible to have mutt show all
attachments in the pager, regardless of alternatives?

I don't need all of them to be rendered, but to know other parts of the
message contain more content is usefull. Right now, by looking at the
text/plain alternative (5), I missed the inclusion of a Word docment
(10) in the other alternative (6).

Thanks for your help.

--
Rejo Zenger . <rejo@xxxxxxxxx> . 0x75FC50F3 . <https://rejo.zenger.nl>