not all attachments shown in pager

Hi there,

In the pager I see the following:

 |  [-- PGP output follows (current time: Wed Dec 17 09:22:29 2008) --]
 |  [...]
 |  [-- End of PGP output --]
 |
 |  [-- The following data is signed --]
 |
 |  [-- Attachment #1 --]
 |  [-- Type: text/plain, Encoding: quoted-printable, Size: 0.1K --]
 |  [...]
 |
 |  [-- Attachment #2 --]
 |  [-- Type: message/rfc822, Encoding: 7bit, Size: 52K --]
 |
 |  [-- End of signed data --]

That's all. Then, when I press "v" to see all message parts, I get to
this:

 |    I     1 <no description>                            [multipa/mixed, 7bit,
52K]
 |    I     2 AA><no description>               [text/plain, quoted, us-ascii,
0.1K]
 |    I     3 AA>ublad                                   [message/rfc822, 7bit,
52K]
 |    I     4   AA><no description>                  [multipa/alternativ, 7bit,
50K]
 |    I     5     AA><no description>              [text/plain, quoted, utf-8,
0.4K]
 |    I     6     AA><no description>                     [multipa/mixed, 7bit,
49K]
 |    I     7       AA><no description>            [text/html, 7bit, us-ascii,
0.4K]
 |    A     8       AA><no description>              [multipa/appledoubl, 7bit,
47K]
 |    A     9       3 AA>abcdefghijklmno.doc       [applica/applefile, base64,
0.1K]
 |    A    10       3 AA>abcdefghijklmno.doc           [applica/msword, base64,
47K]
 |    I    11       AA><no description>          [text/html, quoted, us-ascii,
1.1K]
 |    I    12 <no description>                      [applica/pgp-signat, 7bit,
0.2K]

The part that is missing in the pager, is the Word document.

The User-Agent header was:

The question is, of course, why didn't list mutt the Word attachment in
the pager view?

I have had a similar problem a while ago. The pager showed the
text/plain part only and didn't mention any other (relevant)
attachments. When pressed "v" to show a list of message parts. I see:

 |    I     1 <no description>                      [multipa/alternativ, 7bit,
178K]
 |    I     2 AA><no description>                 [text/plain, 7bit, us-ascii,
1.8K]
 |    I     3 AA><no description>                        [multipa/mixed, 7bit,
176K]
 |    I     4   AA><no description>              [text/html, quoted, us-ascii,
3.6K]
 |    I     5   AA>abcdefghijklmnopq.pdf                 [applica/pdf, base64,
170K]
 |    I     6   AA><no description>              [text/html, quoted, us-ascii,
2.1K]

I would have expected mutt to tell me there was another attachment, the
applica/pdf part, in the message.

The sender was using:

Now, the question is the same, why didn't I see the attachment in the
pager?

I am running mutt 1.5.17+20080114, from Debian Etch.

--
Rejo Zenger . <rejo@xxxxxxxxx> . 0x75FC50F3 . <https://rejo.zenger.nl>
GPG encrypted e-mail prefered.