Re: ":source ~/.muttrc" command weirdly moves message around in

On Tue 06/17/08 at 02:30 AM -0500, Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Use whatever works for you; I just recommend using a tighter pattern
> when possible. Your original pattern of just two lowercase letters
> seems to be just begging to match things you don't intend.

I've never actually once ever had any matching I didn't want on

         <|cv|dm

in the line

folder-hook   '<|cv|dm'    'set index_format="%3C %Z %[%m/%d]  %-22.22F \
%?l?%4l&%4c?   %s"'

The "cv" and "dm" folders don't ever get mail sent directly to them.  The
only way any messages ever get into them is when I save them to there from
my inbox, and messages I *send* to the persons (whose initials those are)
get saved to there instead of to my "sent-mail" folder.

Given that, do I still need to be concerned about false matches?  I would
think there's nothing that could ever get erroneously matched to them.

--
                         // rj@xxxxxxxxx //
        It is only when we step away from the actual and begin