Re: ":source ~/.muttrc" command weirdly moves message around in

On Sun 06/15/08 at 07:22 PM -0500,
Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[that I wrote]
> >folder-hook     <|sent|cv|dm|fabio    'set index_format= etc
> >               ^^^^^^^
> > . . . duplication of sent-folder names.

> Well, not necessarily. Remember, you're providing a *pattern*, so that
> pattern you have there will match against folders named:
>
>      sentimental
>      madmen
>      admission
>      windmill
>      grandma
>      Redmond
>      absent
>      essential
>
> ...and lots more.

Howver, given that I have:

          set  record=+sent

and that I haven't overwritten this in any of the ways it's possible to,
and that the manual states:

         < -- refers to your $record file

wouldn't this mean that "<" indicates my sent-mail folder, and that

       <|sent|etc

(as above) is a duplication of the naming of the sent-mail folder?

I mean, what I need is surely this:

     folder-hook   <|cv|dm        'set index_format="whatever"

and not this:

     folder-hook   <|sent|cv|dm   'set index_format="whatever"

if I want the three folders, "<" "cv" and "dv", all to have the same index
format, yes?

--
                         // rj@xxxxxxxxx //