Re: ":source ~/.muttrc" command weirdly moves message around in

On Sun 06/15/08 at 02:50 PM -0500, Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Think of it this way:
>      mutt reads your muttrc (sort=date)
>      mutt opens your inbox (hook triggered, sort=threads)
>      you tell mutt to re-read the muttrc (sort=date)
>      you tell mutt to re-open your inbox (hook triggered, sort=threads)

Thanks -- my problem was I'd "set sort=mailbox-order" at some point.
I restored that to "date-sent" -- that's how I'd always had it before.

Another mistake I had to see up on the list before I could really see it was:

folder-hook     <|sent|cv|dm|fabio    'set index_format= etc
               ^^^^^^^
 . . . duplication of sent-folder names.

--
                         // rj@xxxxxxxxx //