Re: short-keys [OT}

> IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
> Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the
> CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are
> requested to contact the sender and delete the email.

I find these hysterics hysterical -- some bureaucrat's idea of something
IMPORTANT to put at the end of the outgoing e-mail of every single person
in a company.  Nobody cares about your dumb disclaimer, you rube.  Of
course, none of this is alex's fault.  Most companies, in fact, have one
that's even longer and more pompous.

--
                         // rj@xxxxxxxxx //