Re: OT: offending sig + headers

Michelle,

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 07:25:27PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Am 2007-05-17 20:45:54, schrieb Derek Martin:
> > that's true, I am arrogant.  But I'm also right.  My methods minimize
> > the time spent reviewing unwanted mail, while also GUARANTEEING ZERO
> > LOST MAIL WITH 100% CERTAINTY.  No other anti-spam methodology can do
>
> This is not right, since IF someone want to send you quickly a message
> YOU LOST THIS MESSAGE and OFFEND THE SENDER!  --  You lost!

SPAM is whatever the individual defines it to be.  I have defined
private messages from list participants as spam, and I am not
concerned about losing them -- obviously.  *I* get to decide what is
important *to me*, and I don't believe it is possible that any
participants here can have something "important" to tell me that is
unsuitable for posting to the list.  And if it really is that
important, I can be found fairly easily through the information
contained in my sig, as I have stated repeatedly.

I didn't want to be rude, but I also don't want to rehash this whole
thread, so the only other thing I have to say is that I did read all
of your messages, and your arguments are not any different from all of
the other arguments people have made over the last 5 years or so, and I
remain unswayed.  I find your methods unsuitable.  I believe I
adequately addressed each one of your points previously in the thread.
If you choose to black-list me because you think my behavior is
anti-social, that's your prerogative.

Please let this thread die the death it deserves. ;-)

Thanks!

-=-=-=-=-