Re: New mutters 1st aid clues

Hi Rado!

 On Friday, May 4, 2007 at 19:05:04 +0200, Rado Smiljanic wrote:

>> « if you believe users read manuals until end, I've got a bridge to sell
>> you. »
> If I'm too psychological there, we can change it to the "plainlogical"
> order.

    No need: I believe you (and my sig) convinced me. Each order better
targets one population, and less well another. And the reverse. My
"plainlogical" order would better suit the same users which would
probably browse the 4 links anyway. So your "psychological" order may be
more efficient for such a document, I finally agree. ;-)

Bye!    Alain.