Re: New mutters 1st aid clues

Hi Rado!

 On Wednesday, May 2, 2007 at 22:30:08 +0200, Rado Smiljanic wrote:

> to help newbies reach their solutions faster, I've added the following
> text to the welcome msg for subscribers.

    Thank you for the work: Short, clear, and logic. Fine. Just a
suggestion: Perhaps the 4 links could be better reordered. Something
like:

 -1) intro
 -3) DebugConfig

    ...and only last:

 -4) If nothing helped ==> list archives

    I mean: Most beginner's questions are covered simply by the wiki.
The list's archives cover the same questions (but answers are there
harder to find), and more less-frequent problems. If it still doesn't
help, implicit (5): post.

Bye!    Alain.
--
« if you believe users read manuals until end, I've got a bridge to sell you. »