Poll: new default "move=no" rather than "ask-no"

Moin,

it happens once in a while that somebody asks "how can I get my mail
back which has been moved, but I can't find it anymore".

Accidently hitting the wrong key ("yes") when being asked to move
read mail can result from not reading the question at all or not
understanding the consequences and how to deal with them when
optimistically thinking "sounds like a good idea".

The "loss" is not as critical as when there was no record kept for
outgoing messages, because that was absolutely unrecoverable, while
with RTFM and time you _could_ still find moved messages.
But for people in a hurry and/ or no direct access to help, the
message is as good as lost for their comprehension.

The idea is to set "move" by default to "no" rather than the current
"ask-no", so people not aware of the "move" functionality won't
"lose" messages or time recovering it.

People looking for that feature usually have the time to RTFM or
find help.

Any objections?