Re: Patterns to set indicator colors?

On 2006-12-19, Sweth Chandramouli <mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 December 2006 at 16:18:14 EST,
>    Gary Johnson (<garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) wrote:
> > It used to be that you could not change the indicator colors as a
> > function of anything.  I don't think that's changed.  Have you
> > actually tried using a regular expression with the "color indicator"
> > command?  When I try (with mutt-1.5.12), I get the "too many
> > arguments" error message.  Contrary to the mutt manual, I don't
> > think "color indicator" accepts any arguments after the background
> > color.
>
> Hrm.  I hadn't even tried the regex, just assuming that it was
> my last resort.  But yes, I too get the "too many arguments" error
> when I try it now.  In my book, that's a bug in either the manual
> or mutt itself; where would I file a bug report on that?

I haven't filed a bug report since the old bug reporting system was
decommissioned, so I'm not sure about this, but there is a "Bug
Reporting System" link on the www.mutt.org page that ought to work.

HTH,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   | Wireless Division