Re: Patterns to set indicator colors?

On Tuesday, 19 December 2006 at 16:18:14 EST,
   Gary Johnson (<garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) wrote:
> It used to be that you could not change the indicator colors as a
> function of anything.  I don't think that's changed.  Have you
> actually tried using a regular expression with the "color indicator"
> command?  When I try (with mutt-1.5.12), I get the "too many
> arguments" error message.  Contrary to the mutt manual, I don't
> think "color indicator" accepts any arguments after the background
> color.

Hrm.  I hadn't even tried the regex, just assuming that it was
my last resort.  But yes, I too get the "too many arguments" error
when I try it now.  In my book, that's a bug in either the manual
or mutt itself; where would I file a bug report on that?

-- Sweth.

--
Sweth Chandramouli - http://EthicalHomes.com/
Are you curious about whether you could afford to buy a home, but not ready