Re: Attachment reminders

Cameron Simpson wrote:
> Yeah, tacky. I'll modify the readline script [...hacks...] Ok,
> please refetch the "readline" script. Then modify your macro to call
> readline with the -B option. It looks cleaner at this end now.

Yep, that does the trick.

> Probably an artifact of the line redrawing in use in your terminal.
> Should be irrelevant now.

I tried with xterm and gnome-terminal.  But you're right, it's
irrelevant now.

> See how it goes now. Cheers,

It works quite well.  Thank you very much for script and the ideas!

An election is coming. Universal peace is declared and the foxes have
a sincere interest in prolonging the lives of the poultry.
    -- T.S. Eliot