Re: avoiding unexpectedly deleting flagged messages with 'flag-message' command

El 23/ago/2005 a las 14:31 -0300, David me decía:
> * On 2005.08.23, in <20050823173539.GE17103@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> *     "Fernando Canizo" <conan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Ocassionally i flag as importante some message with the 'flag-message'
> > command
> > (key 'F' in my configuration) and i would like those messages to remain
> > imposible to delete until i turn off the flag.
>
> http://home.uchicago.edu/~dgc/sw/mutt/patch-1.5.8.dgc.flagsafe.1

It works just as i want! Thank you very much!

Quote from http://home.uchicago.edu/~dgc:
"You'll find nothing of value here"

I think this is valuable.

I take a look at the patch and it is very simple, and with the
new 'flag-safe' option mutt can work the same way as now from the box,
or with the new behaviour if one needs it.

How do one propose this enhancement? Just mailing this list? Or are
there a mutt-devel mailing list? It's already proposed?

I use gentoo and i fixed the mutt version modified with this patch,
but i'm going to want to upgrade some day, i would like this simple
patch would be added to the core version.

--
Fernando Canizo - http://www.lugmen.org.ar/~conan/
Wh ... what's going on?  Wh ... wha ... why am I on a Japanese box?

                -- Homer Simpson
                   In Marge We Trust