set postponed="+.Drafts"
set copy=yes
set move=no
set maildir_trash=yes
mailboxes `\\

echo -n "+ "; \\

for file in ~/Maildir/.*; do \\

box=$(basename "$file"); \\

if [ ! "$box" = '.' -a ! "$box" = '..' -a ! "$box" = '.archive' \\

-a ! "$box" = '.courierimaphieracl' -a ! "$box" = '.courierimapkeywords' ];
then \\

echo -n "\"+$box\" "; \\

fi; \\

done`
macro index c "<change-folder>?<toggle-mailboxes>" "open a different folder"
macro pager c "<change-folder>?<toggle-mailboxes>" "open a different folder"

all in all it works as it should except for the fact that if I mark the
messages for deletion (d) they are not deleted.

Asking mutt to purge them with $ does not help either. Any tips?

Another problem is copying messages from one folder to another. If I
press C then ? for a list of folders, it does not show the good folders.
Let me elaborate. My mailboxes are defined above and it works ok. That
is, I start mutt and it takes me to my inbox (~/Maildir/) and I press c
and I see all the .*/ folders inside ~/Maildir/, and that works as
expected. But, if I want to copy something from my inbox to another
mailbox, then I do C+? and I should see the same mailboxes but instead I
see the 'visible' (as in no '.' before their names) folders in the
~/Maildir/, and those are not my mailboxes. hopefully i make myself
clear :-)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

J.Asenjo