Macros for reporting spam...

I have a setup from a while ago that will forward spam to Spamcop
(mime_forward = yes).

I am trying to figure out how to whip up a more clever macro that will:

- do spamcop reports
- report to Razor2
- report to my bluesecurity.com reports account (requires a forward)
- submit to sa-learn (spamassassin) - not sure sa-learn will accept a
pipe, though

etc.

I figure someone here must have a similar (or better) approach.

Bascially, I'm trying to streamline the reporting process so it's not
such a chore.

The only manual effort I'll have to retain is getting the IPs of the
senders so I can place them into my firewall filters.

Thanks...