Re: Wish: -r option to recover a crashed session

Hi,

I like Cameron's idea about the "sync--and-quit-on-HUP-or-TERM" option.
The problem I'm trying to workaround is when my VPN hiccups, or when DSL
hiccups; also, I log into my Unix system (at work) via Exceed on my PC
(when working from home, that is).  So if Cameron's suggestion could in
fact sync up my mailbox before it exited, that would be great.  I also
like the idea of postponing any message that is being composed at the
time of the hiccup.

Would it be possible to mark the message mutt was on when it terminated
via an X-Label or something?

--
Mun

On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 05:04 AM PDT, Cameron Simpson wrote:
CS> On 01:21 09 Jul 2004, Gary Johnson <garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
CS> | > |
CS> | >
CS> | > Then he's probably getting a SIGHUP as his terminal hangs up.
CS> | >
CS> | > Sounds like one route would be to give mutt a
"sync--and-quit-on-HUP-or-TERM"