Re: Wish: -r option to recover a crashed session

On 2004-07-05, "Roy S. Rapoport" <mutt-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dude, Mun Johl seems to specifically address _mutt_ dying.

In his original posting he began,

    There are times when I'm going through my mbox and I have
    deleted items, applied labels, etc. and before I sync up the
    file I loose my network connection for some reason.

So while he was asking for a solution to the general problem of mutt
dying, his specific problem seemed to be that his network connection
was dropping.

Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   | Wireless Division