Problems with GPG signatures and file attachments

When I sign *and* encrypt a message that contains both text and binary
attachments, I get the following error when viewing the message stored
in my sent mail folder:

[-- PGP output follows (current time: Mon Jul  5 21:32:09 2004) --]
gpg: Signature made Mon Jul  5 17:27:33 2004 PDT using DSA key ID 0147403A
gpg: Good signature from "Todd A. Jacobs, CISSP (CodeGnome Consulting, LTD)"
gpg: WARNING: message was not integrity protected
[-- End of PGP output --]

It would appear from the warning that the message is being encrypted,
but not signed...although the "Good signature" output would seem to
indicate otherwise. Perhaps it's only working on part of the message? I
have only noticed this with multiple attachments.

Has anyone else seen this behavior, or have an idea of what might be
causing it?

--
Find my Techno-Geek Journal at http://www.codegnome.org/geeklog/