Re: multiple imap spoolfiles?

so spake Louis LeBlanc [2004.07.05 @ 19:57]:
> Hey folks.  I'm in the process of moving a bunch of my email to a
> different imap server, and I'd like to make a single move (lots of
> email to move) rather than having to move things to a local mbox then
> off to the new imap server.

i don't think mutt is the tool you should be using to do this.  i think
procmail and formail can do what you want.

> Is it possible to set up multiple spools/folders/whatnot?
multiple spoolfiles, no. but you can have multiple mailboxes and change
your spoolfile whenever you want.  for example:

  account-hook user@domain2\.org "set spoolfile=imaps://user@xxxxxxxxxxx/INBOX;
etc..."
--
//  ste\/e || 0x44288D05 //